AVG antivirus is popular software which provides the free and paid services to its customers. It has a unique and advanced threat detection technology which helps your system to fight against the malware and virus attacks. This program runs smoothly on the windows operating system. You can simply install the antivirus by using the traditional method of downloading the software from the official website of the AVG and then installing it on the system. Apart from installing the software from CD or downloading from the website, the software can be silently installed on your system using the DOS command line invocation of the command line options available for use with the antivirus.
To silently install the program go through the procedure given below by the AVG support Australia. These steps are easy to follow and can be completed in a quick time frame.
1. First download the AVG installation file from the official website of the AVG Antivirus.
2. Now, open the DOS prompt in your system. Click on the 'Start' menu then click on 'Run' option. If you are a Windows Vista or higher version user, click on the 'Start' menu button and enter the ''command’’ in the search box below and hit the 'Enter' key.
3. At the DOS prompt, enter the command (avg_free_stf_en_8_100a1295.exe/hide/no_welcome) and press the enter button to install the antivirus silently.
4. Restart your computer and you will notice that the software is silently installed on your system with all the features including the AVG Firewall and safe search.
5. Now, you can easily perform the smart scan, quick scan and full system scan on your system to remove any threats and virus. This will help you to keep your system fast and virus free.
Our Related Blog: How To Prevent AVG Antivirus 2017 From Starting Up
Contact for any kind of technical support if you have. Our AVG support phone number is +61-283206061, Contact us any time they will resolve all your queries related to this program.
Silent-Install Antivirus by Using DOS Command
AVG Free silent installation?
Silent installation CMD commands