The antivirus program installed on your PC might be the reason why you are not able to download or install an application or having difficulties while connecting to the Internet in order to download certain programs such as games, updates and other important application. To this end, it is necessary to temporarily disable or turn off AVG protection.
If you are thinking about to perform a complete test in order to find out the exact problem, you must keep one thing in mind that AVG has a very different method of disabling it. If this sounds familiar, you have found the right blog! Here AVG Support Australia will cover everything you need to temporarily turn off it.
Disabling It Using Its Own UI
- Double-click the antivirus icon on your desktop or click the tray icon in the bottom right of your taskbar.
- Now, click the Status and settings option to start further processing.
- Next, select the Security tab from the context menu, and then turn off the program by clicking the button.
Turning Off Using Manually/ Task Manager
- Press and hold Ctrl, Alt and Del. keys simultaneously to open the task manager.
- At the top of the task manager, click the Processes tab.
- Look for the description heading to sort the list of processes alphabetically, in order to find out the AVG’s process easily.
- Now, search the list, look for the heading or title that contains AVG or some words related to the antivirus program.
- Select any of its related processes, and then click the End process button in the bottom-right of the task manager window to shut down the AVG’s program.
If you are confused about the different types of AVG’s services, you are not alone. However, if you encounter any trouble or need further assistance regarding this matter or another matters. You can contact AVG Support Australia Number +61-283173561. We have a team of experts who have got years of experience under their belts. We can guarantee 100% positive results.